What is BRING?
We are a one-of-a-kind networking group in the south sound area, whose sole purpose is to build relationships with each other, and ultimately help grow our businesses through quality referrals.
- We give high quality referrals for a low membership fee
- We meet early so business isn’t interrupted
- We’re NOT category exclusive
- We don’t belong to an expensive national organization
- We have this website which promotes our businesses - check out our member directory
- We have a Facebook group page for sharing internally
- ….And we are a fun group!
In a nutshell: We attend weekly meetings, give short commercials to become proficient giving our elevator pitch to potential clients, as well as longer periodic presentations (called 5 by 2, meaning present for 5 minutes and allow Q&A for 2 minutes) Reminder: you must have attended 5 of the last 9 meetings prior to your presentation. These help us learn about each other and our businesses and assure quality referrals. We discuss business topics, share local events, and are a resource for each other.
How to join: Fill out a membership form
Membership: $35 per year. You also need to have a PIQ (meeting) with 3 members and Bring 1 person to become a full member
The benefit of attending meetings consistently is that group members will know you better, you’ll be top of mind, and we will be able to provide better referrals.
About the meeting: Open networking starts at 7:45 a.m. The main portion of the meeting runs from 8AM – 9AM..